Monday, October 8, 2012

We can not evaluate a leader by sacrifices alone.


She is a becoming a spiritual preacher for democracy without concrete results.
by Hla Myint on Monday, October 8, 2012 at 1:25pm ·



Sai Htwe


In my opinion I think she has not done anything yet for the country needless to say for ethnic people groups and their states but she has been given hundreds of award and put on top of the world as world leader. Isn't it too much and too soon? Some people said "don't judge her. Give her more time". Well it sounds reasonable. But while some crazy people and crazy world don't wait and see her but bowdown and worship her like a goddess and honor her like a savior before she has done and achieved anything in Burma political situation. I am not critizing her. I am just doing analysis by myself. What do you think?



Sai Win Pay
I think it is fair enough to choose whom do I put heavy trustworthiness without having any experience of what that person has done on our people's plight. It is a big burden for both on that person and myself as well.



Hla Myint
No doubt she had sacrificed a lot.

We can not evaluate a leader by sacrifices alone.

She is a becoming a spiritual preacher for democracy without concrete results.

I feel she could not deliver in reasonable time our democratic expectations .
I doubt she may be helping the regime to slow down the pace of democratization by helping them to get some degree of legitimacy.

1 comment:

sayanyein said...


DEAR Sai Htwe,
I would like to change the English word "bow-down" with trendy Chinese word "kow-tow".
The two words mean almost the same "touching the ground with one's forehead to show deep respect ".
Our successive ruling military dictators & followers bully us & kow-tow the Chinese masters!