Friday, June 17, 2011

negative thoughts ?

negative thoughts ?
think


Linda Powell to achangewilldoy.


Here's the deal....just like I told my sons when they would come home from school and be mad because somebody at school said something to them about "your mamma!" I asked them did they know me? They would reply with no. I said you need to tell them...."You must be talking about your momma, because you don't know my momma!" They soon got the jest of it and replied to the other kids and things got better. Just because somebody says something does not mean it is true.

Look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that you are somebody special. Who in this world does not make mistakes or makes a bad choice now and then? Nobody has the right to criticize you and you most definitely need to take a stand and not let ANYBODY get to you in such a manner. Next time...just smile and think to yourself how stupid of somebody to talk about themselves in such a manner, because YOU KNOW they cannot be talking about you! Right? Right! Be blessed. Linda

lotus_rose2002 wrote:
Hi,
When someone critize me i feel heavily depressed, eventhough i know
that this is not the solution i get negative thoughts and i could not
even proceed with other duties so that all the other works also gets
affected. I also grumble to others about the criticism. I want to grow
strong facing these kind of unnecessary criticism in life. Please give
some ideas

With Regards
PRASAD

No comments: