Monday, March 10, 2014

Pa Pa Sein ''Cuckoo, don't feel so sad! ''


Pa Pa Sein
March 9
''Cuckoo, don't feel so sad! ''

When I wake up on summer mornings,
I always hear Cuckoo crying;
He keeps crying while he's flying,
I feel sure it is tiring
And I wish him to do resting,
But I still hear sad cries he's making.

I can't know he's come from where
Nor can I know he'll go where.
It's said he's searching his mother
Who's left him long for ever ever;
I feel sad for that sad creature
That not knows he'll find his never.

Yet, you Cuckoo, don't feel so sad,
As your sad state we all too have;
We all are searching what we never get,
But well we know this very true fact;
So we are more foolish and more senseless
Than you Cuckoo who does it with your ignorance.

papasein
9-3-2014


Hla Myint
Poor cuckoo is attached to his mother.
Attachment is the cause of suffering.
We all are attached to five aggregates .
We make our own prisons.
When we can get rid of all forms of attachment , we surely will be set free.

No comments: